Tuesday 20 February 2024

'Aychu' Made My Day


'Aychu' Made My Day

Jafsa 

Ist semester Zoology

June 23, 2022, was a fine day, on which I, along with my parents was travelling to Palakkad from Angadipuram railway station. A lot of seats were vacant when the train arrived. We settled ourselves in a compartment where we saw another family who boarded along with us. They were travelling to Ottapalam to see 'Varikkasseri Mana'. In that family, there was a little girl who was almost 2 or 3 years old. It was her first train journey. She was so excited, as well as scared to see the strangers. She was having a chocolate Snickers. I asked for a bite playfully but she rejected peacefully😆. I was having a Five-star chocolate and I offered it to her. She was willing to take it. When I gave her that, she offered me her Snickers. After that, we became so close that she sat on my lap and watched the scenery outside the window excitedly. I named the little girl 'Aychu'. She was so comfortably enjoying the journey. Aychu playing with my watch. When a station arrived, the chaiwala came and I bought one chai with banana fry. She loved the banana fries so much and I didn't even get to taste it. After some time she slept in her mother's lap. At that time, I remembered that I was not at all interested in going back to Palakkad. So, I was so sad but after playing with Aychu I forgot my sadness and enjoyed her company very much.

The journey I started as being sad ended up being happy. Someone had said earlier that seeing a child's happy face would clear your sad heart. It was so true today that I felt it. Aychu woke up after some time and came back to me. We played and sang songs together. Her voice was the only voice to be heard in the whole compartment, I thought.

When the Ottapalam station arrived, she said bye, gave a hug, and left the train. The whole family was so kind-hearted that we invited each other to visit our place someday. Palakkad station arrived and we left the train.


PC: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your opinions, thoughts, viewpoints, feedback here.

Bird in a Cage

 Bird in a Cage Ajith KS II BTTM I am a bird in a bus because I flyover in the bus I am doing all my duties by flying because of that I'...