Wednesday 6 December 2023

From City Noise to Forest Whispers: A Journey of Friendship and Discovery



From City Noise to Forest Whispers: A Journey of Friendship and Discovery 

Shivaprasad P.P

I DC Polymer Chemistry

            One day, the teacher presented a project, arranging all the students in pairs. Unfortunately, I found myself paired with Freya, the girl from the deepest forest. She was a girl who didn't interact much with other students. Suddenly, I didn't know how to talk with her, afraid that she felt the same. Slowly, we started to talk more, not about the project, but about her life and background. Gradually, we became best friends.

            One day, she shared details about her home and surroundings, revealing that she used to live in the deep forest. If she closed her eyes, she could feel the darkness of the forest, the sunlight coming through the gaps in the trees, and two birds humming amidst the waves of the waterfall. I thought she was very fortunate to live in such an environment, as closing my eyes only brought the sounds of city horns and the murmur of busy people rushing for their time.

            Then, she told me about how she spent her free time—playing with wild animals, going hunting, and swimming in the cold rivers. Hearing all this, I truly wanted to explore her world because I was living in difficult circumstances. My parents had separated when I was born, and I alternated between living with my father and at my mother's house at the end of the month.

            I didn't enjoy the noise of the city and the honking cars that were not used in emergencies. The busy people in the city had no time to spend with their families. I felt that my true desire lay with her. I decided that I should go with her to her home and live a peaceful life like hers. So, one day, I gathered all my courage and shared my thoughts with her. She was stunned at that moment. After a few minutes of thinking, she said yes. I packed all my belongings and went to her place to live a beautiful life forever.







3 comments:

Please leave your opinions, thoughts, viewpoints, feedback here.

Bird in a Cage

 Bird in a Cage Ajith KS II BTTM I am a bird in a bus because I flyover in the bus I am doing all my duties by flying because of that I'...