Wednesday 15 November 2023

MY DEAR







-KAMYA VISHNU

                               IIIrd sem B.Sc Mathematics 

MY DEAR 




Dear cute, you are miles away

but I wish to see you unceasingly

not only me but all the creatures

'coz each and everyone loves you.


Hey, can you be mine?

Yeah, I realize it won't happen,

'coz you belong to the whole universe,

but I hope wholeheartedly.


I wanna feel you, know you 

also, live with you,

but you are something that 

I cannot have, never in my lifetime.


I wanna hug you, but unfortunately,

I can't go near you,

if I do it, you will become 

a hundred times bigger.


At first, I saw you as a small twinkling dot

the more I came near,

the more you become big,

I was astonished when I realized your largeness.


Dear, you shine in the darkness

you enlighten the world 

you spread happiness

and you are called stars. 

              

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your opinions, thoughts, viewpoints, feedback here.

Bird in a Cage

 Bird in a Cage Ajith KS II BTTM I am a bird in a bus because I flyover in the bus I am doing all my duties by flying because of that I'...